[Qgis-psc] Donation management

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jul 16 23:55:58 PDT 2014

Il 17/07/2014 08:45, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> What about rather simply making an RST table with the date and current
> version (rather than a simple donors list). It would be quite easy to
> take that table and write some scripts against it to pull out the info
> you are looking for.

sounds good to me. probably we could also save the amount, so we can filter out
later. Juergen, would this be complicated?

> Paolo do you have any indication of whether our new 'sponsor us'
> campaign on the download page is being effective?

apparently very much so: many small donations (mostly 5-20 €) in the last weeks.
unfortunately I do not have (yet) a view of the stats.

thanks for your thoughts.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html