[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [QGIS Application - Bug #4175] "outline: simple line" layer problem when rendering with non-zero offset values

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat May 3 16:11:45 PDT 2014

If we can afford it and the PRs fix bugs then I think we should do it.
Do you think it makes sense to set up a budget plan based on the
release schedule where we could have estimates about money spent on
fixes before the releases and see how fast/slow we are burning through
our funds? Or do we already have this information somewhere?
Best wishes,
Anita