[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [QGIS Application - Bug #4175] "outline: simple line" layer problem when rendering with non-zero offset values

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 5 04:25:00 PDT 2014

Il 04/05/2014 01:11, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> If we can afford it and the PRs fix bugs then I think we should do it.
> Do you think it makes sense to set up a budget plan based on the
> release schedule where we could have estimates about money spent on
> fixes before the releases and see how fast/slow we are burning through
> our funds? Or do we already have this information somewhere?

Thanks for your votes.
As already mentioned, the main problem is that we do not have direct view access to
the bank account, so I have to ask to the Treasurer.
However, as Tim suggested, we can go on with the funds available, and solicit for
more donations when needed (e.g. before a release, to fix blockers).
This could give donors a more immediate sense of the usefulness of their donations.

All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html