[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [QGIS Application - Bug #4175] "outline: simple line" layer problem when rendering with non-zero offset values

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed May 7 00:03:57 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo

I didn't have time to talk to the financial manager yet (Horst currently
is busy with a training course).  But regardless of the finances, I have
mixed feelings towards hire someone to keep the pull requests clean. My
main objections are:

- Developers will get used to ignore the pull requests completely,
because they remember someone was payed for it.  Good behaviour would be
that devs look at the PR page from time to time.
- Pull requests are assigned to specific people for a reason. I don't
think it enhances the overall code quality if a single person
applies/rejects them.

Regards,
Marco