[Qgis-psc] Drakensberg map

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Oct 9 11:14:29 PDT 2014

Hi Anita

It wouldn't be a normal release unless there was some debate about the name
:-P I think Paolo wanted to suggest we name it after hackfest venues again.
I actually lost track of what our naming system is. I'm quite happy to just
leave it to Anita to come up with the name each release using whatever
system she thinks best. I'm also fine with calling the release after one of
those little lumps of earth (*cough* mountains *cough*) near Brighton, or
calling it Brighton. Could others give input on this?

Thanks

Tim

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
> Just a gentle reminder, could you please send me a map for the splash
> screen - if possible so I can create it this weekend?
> Thanks and best wishes,
> Anita

 * Desktop GIS programming services
 * Geospatial web development