[Qgis-psc] Drakensberg map

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Oct 9 11:38:38 PDT 2014

On 09-10-14 20:14, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi Anita
>
> It wouldn't be a normal release unless there was some debate about the
> name :-P I think Paolo wanted to suggest we name it after hackfest
> venues again. I actually lost track of what our naming system is. I'm
> quite happy to just leave it to Anita to come up with the name each
> release using whatever system she thinks best. I'm also fine with
> calling the release after one of those little lumps of earth (*cough*
> mountains *cough*) near Brighton, or calling it Brighton. Could others
> give input on this?

I'm fine with whatever name: for me 'Brighton' is also fine. For me it
is a secondary name, the first one is just the number. If people tell me
2.2 I know that it is two versions back, if they say Lisbon... I really
dare not to say.

So feel free to pick one, my favorite: 2.6 :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde