[Qgis-psc] Drakensberg map

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Oct 9 12:55:15 PDT 2014

Am 09.10.2014, 20:14 Uhr, schrieb Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com>:
> It wouldn't be a normal release unless there was some debate about the
> name
> :-P I think Paolo wanted to suggest we name it after hackfest venues
> again.
> I actually lost track of what our naming system is. I'm quite happy to
> just
> leave it to Anita to come up with the name each release using whatever
> system she thinks best.

Since there won't be enough hackfest venues, we will still need more
names. Maybe - if we decide to name 2.6 Brighton - we could afterwards ask
our user base to suggest names. Each name suggestion has to come with a
map image with appropriate license for us to use in the splash because I
don't have the resources to go look for these maps for each release.

Basically, +1 for Brighton if somebody can send me a map.

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com