[Qgis-psc] Next Developer meeting in Girona(SP)? starting to discuss tomorrow

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:53:26 PDT 2015

Thank you Tim

For the matrix of preferred conditions. My preference would be to have user
and dev conf, but, if in Girona, would be compatible with local foss4g
conference.

We'll wait Lene matrix

Thank you again

P.s in girona we, informally, had also a proposal from another Spanish
university... In 2 week we will be able to be more sure about this...