[Qgis-psc] Vote about release plan

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Mon Apr 20 13:42:51 PDT 2015

Hi

Just read all the back  thread here. It seems fairly obvious to me that there is no compelling reason to move to 3.0 right now. Regis, Nathan and others who contributed comments your rationale makes good sense - and nobody was out to break API ‘just for fun’ - we do appreciate that it has a lot of downstream affects if we do that. If Nyall can achieve what he wants to on our current platform and nobody else can present a compelling reason to break API, I would suggest that we just leave things as they are for now and keep on trucking with 2.x releases for the next year or so.