[Qgis-psc] Increasing requests for targeted sponsorships

Otto Dassau otto at qgis.org
Wed Dec 23 00:48:43 PST 2015

Hi,

also +1 from me to make a) possible with generall ‘buckets’ of funding, if
it's ok for Andreas. I know from the German community that the main focus is
to support the QGIS project and if possible, have some (not very specific)
influence on what the money is spent for, as well

If they do not agree with that and want to have a specific task be done, I
would still support the sentence: "If you are interested in funding specific
aspects of QGIS development, we encourage you to allocate additional human
resources to the project, e.g. hiring a developer, or participating to our
bug fixing initiative."

Regards,
Otto