[Qgis-psc] Proposal document about crediting financial contributors

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Mon Feb 9 13:01:53 PST 2015

Hi Andreas

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:

> Hi PSC,
>
> I started a proposal about crediting financial contributors:
> https://docs.google.com/a/qgis.org/document/d/1dw1-
> I8J42rtVZD6nPRYXf98kXcRXMOJx0SEUiWYES6w/edit#heading=h.yq8svk9728nz
>
> Please feel free to correct/contribute.

​Thanks - I made some minor (tracked) edits. So I guess the simplest way to
go (so as not to break Richard's magic scripts that pull out the rst) is to
simply add at the bottom of each entry the credits in Markdown e.g.:

**Feature sponsor:** [foo org](http://foo.org)
**Feature developer(s):** Joe Bloggs, Harry Houdini

​Later we can add formal fields for this - I probably won't get time to add
it in the changelog for 2.8.

Does that sound ok for everyone else?

> Andreas

 * Desktop GIS programming services