[Qgis-psc] Budget proposal 2015

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Feb 12 02:55:39 PST 2015

Hi,

Right - I forgot about the bug-fixing for backporting.

I allocated 12k for 2.8 bug fixing. We can reduce that to 10k and use 3k
for backporting. I will correct that in the budget.

Regarding sponsors: if we make a good 2.8 LTR release, manage to
establish the legal entity as an association and are more transparent
about our financial situation - then I am confident we can attract more
sponsors.

Andreas