[Qgis-psc] Criteria fro HF refunding

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 06:03:32 PST 2015

Hi

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> Il 12/02/2015 13:04, Anita Graser ha scritto:
>
> > ​The advantage of a short application for each HF is that we would have
> > a better estimate of how many people will receive refunds while we would
> > not have in case of a list where some people might not come or not need
> > support at one time or another.
>
> I think we could do this in two steps:
> * a global list of people enabled to apply
> * for each HF, anyone has to apply for support anyway, giving an
> estimate of their costs for us to make a budget.
> This is mor eor less how it worked until now, just our definition of
> core team was sloppy at times.
> All the best, and thanks for comments.

What about a solution with no lists of names and no definition of the core
team... and before every hackfest PSC members would decide which people to
grant support (and how much) depending on the available budget? I believe
this would need to be done anyway if the total amount asked for by
"allowed" people exceeds the budget.

Regards
Martin