[Qgis-psc] Criteria fro HF refunding

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Feb 12 05:14:04 PST 2015

Il 12/02/2015 13:04, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> ​The advantage of a short application for each HF is that we would have
> a better estimate of how many people will receive refunds while we would
> not have in case of a list where some people might not come or not need
> support at one time or another.

I think we could do this in two steps:
* a global list of people enabled to apply
* for each HF, anyone has to apply for support anyway, giving an
estimate of their costs for us to make a budget.
This is mor eor less how it worked until now, just our definition of
core team was sloppy at times.
All the best, and thanks for comments.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu