[Qgis-psc] Sponsorship management

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Feb 13 10:23:02 PST 2015

Hi all.
As noted by Andreas, the whole sponsorship managing workflow has grown
organically, perhaps it is the time to streamline it a bit.
Of course I volunteer to take most of it. These are the steps, as I see
them:
1. first contact could be made to anyone, in the PSC or outside
2. the potential or prospective sponsor can be addressed to the
sponsorship manager
3. after successful negotiation, we check the payment has arrived
4. we add it to the sponsorship page
5. we also add it to the banner, and wherever appropriate (Anita)
6. we send a confirmation / thank you letter
Agreed? Should we add it to the Governance docs?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
*New course* "QGIS for naturalists":