[Qgis-psc] Request for sponsorship

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 14 01:51:32 PST 2015

Il 14/01/2015 10:23, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I can understand the lack of information on our financial situation and
> can promise to prepare an overview for the middle of next week. I am
> busy with other work before that, sorry. I will probably be able to
> deliver this financial summary more timely next year, once the process
> is established.

Thanks a lot Andreas for this. This is a long standing issue for us, and
we're on the good way to have it solved.
The main problem is about our hybrid structure, not having a legal
entity. IMHO we should seriously consider proceeding as per Tim
suggestions, establishing a foundation or something similar.
More food for discussion, both at the PSC meeting and at the HF.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu