[Qgis-psc] Request for sponsorship

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:15:13 PST 2015

Hi,

regardless how much money, paying bugfixes for third party sponsored new
feature out of QGIS pocket will cause moral damages:
1) encourages contributors to push half finished work to master expecting
that QGIS will take care of it
2) discourages developers to take medium-term responsibility over their
contributions

Radim