[Qgis-psc] Trademark registation form

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Jan 27 13:35:01 PST 2015

Hi All

In follow up to our discussion yesterday about requiring trademark
registration, I moved the quick draft of the form I made into the QGIS.org
Google app repo and shared it with PSC members. Could you please take a
look and make any edits you think are appropriate or provide comments here
on this list relating to the questions asked, questions that should be
added and the description text.

Paolo could you include our specific trademark number?

The document is here:

http://goo.gl/forms/dJrQUzHlgt

(sorry other list members the edit link is private).

@Richard the google forms system does provide and embed iframe so we should
be able to embed it into our site somewhere.

 * Desktop GIS programming services
 * Geospatial web development
* GIS Training
* Consulting Services