[Qgis-psc] Trademark registation form

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 28 00:30:07 PST 2015

Il 27/01/2015 22:35, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi All
>
> In follow up to our discussion yesterday about requiring trademark
> registration, I moved the quick draft of the form I made into the
> QGIS.org Google app repo and shared it with PSC members. Could you
> please take a look and make any edits you think are appropriate or
> provide comments here on this list relating to the questions asked,
> questions that should be added and the description text.
>
> Paolo could you include our specific trademark number?

done; for the record:
Number	012702643
Date	30/07/2014

> The document is here:
>
> http://goo.gl/forms/dJrQUzHlgt
>
> (sorry other list members the edit link is private).

I think we should harmonize the content with what we have here:
https://www.qgis.org/it/site/getinvolved/governance/trademark/index.html
Please note that the form does not cover all the usages, the page above
is more comprehensive.

All the best, and thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu