[Qgis-psc] Public financial report for 2014

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 28 02:41:00 PST 2015

Il 27/01/2015 22:44, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Hi PSC,
>
> I just finished to public financial report for 2014 - the one without
> contacts and details and some additional explanations. Could you please
> review and correct it - so we can send it later to the QGIS-User and
> QGIS-Developer list?
>
> See
> https://docs.google.com/a/qgis.org/document/d/1H37wF9b_292aPXGn78Sg56dW_Op04qJS2MtB2tIc0S0/edit

Thanks a lot Andreas! Looks very good, just a few notes:
* it would be better to format numbers explicitly as €, for better clarity
* it may be unclear what the "Double Payment" entry refers to (probably
money returned because an invoice was paid twice?); perhaps better
adding a note for future record
* the second page of the financial report says "Whoops! There was a
problem loading more pages"

All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu