[Qgis-psc] Public financial report for 2014

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 28 03:00:50 PST 2015

On 28.01.2015 11:41, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 27/01/2015 22:44, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
>> Hi PSC,
>>
>> I just finished to public financial report for 2014 - the one without
>> contacts and details and some additional explanations. Could you please
>> review and correct it - so we can send it later to the QGIS-User and
>> QGIS-Developer list?
>>
>> See
>> https://docs.google.com/a/qgis.org/document/d/1H37wF9b_292aPXGn78Sg56dW_Op04qJS2MtB2tIc0S0/edit
> Thanks a lot Andreas! Looks very good, just a few notes:
> * it would be better to format numbers explicitly as €, for better clarity

Do you mean that I should get rid of the € symbol and just add a
statement at the beginning of the report that everything the currency of
all numbers is Euro?

> * it may be unclear what the "Double Payment" entry refers to (probably
> money returned because an invoice was paid twice?); perhaps better
> adding a note for future record

That was in fact a double payment that happened before the switch of the
bank account, which was refunded after the switch. I can add a note.

> * the second page of the financial report says "Whoops! There was a
> problem loading more pages"
>
> All the best.

That's probably temporary and should not happen.