[Qgis-psc] Selection of developers for 2.8 bug fixing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jan 30 04:22:42 PST 2015

Il 30/01/2015 13:04, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> https://docs.google.com/a/qgis.org/spreadsheets/d/1Cdh-6eAmVCdiZIQGMhu_Aqgg09tpxsC40BGXQJtYc54/edit?usp=sharing
>
> (it is private to PSC) and mark Y next to the names of two developers
> you would like to see working on bug fixing for 2.8? I have added a

Thanks Tim for managing this.
Another idea: couldn't we have shorter appointments? I guess every dev
know particularly well a section of the code, so in a couple of days he
could more effectively fix "his" tickets.
BTW, we are going to receive the third instalment of our gold
sponsorship, so most probably we can count on some additional resources.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu