[Qgis-psc] Contact Canary Islands

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jun 15 06:28:11 PDT 2015

Hi Pablo and team,

Thanks again for your offer to host the next QGIS developer meeting in
October in Gran Canaria. Do you already have a date proposal. It would
help a lot if we could have a fixed date. Also, do you have some more
information - see Tims mail below.

According to
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index.html#release-schedule
we will be in bug-fixing mode in October, so a good opportunity to test
and fix things wile many of the devs are in one room. Of course, next to
other project discussions.

Thank you for your reply,
Andreas