[Qgis-psc] Donation analysis

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 10 11:35:14 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks for this analysis. Am I correct in assuming that this only
includes donations through PayPal and does not take into account other
direct donations to the bank account?

Note that we get quite a few direct donations (bank transfer) from
European countries, mainly from middle-european countries.

So in the Paolos figures there seems to be a bias towards US/AUS/UK -
because these countries typically do not use direct bank transfers. In
reality, Germany/Switzerland/France/Italy would probably be on the top ...

Andreas