[Qgis-psc] Donation analysis

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Mar 10 11:39:35 PDT 2015

Hi Andreas,

Il 10/03/2015 19:35, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Thanks for this analysis. Am I correct in assuming that this only
> includes donations through PayPal and does not take into account other
> direct donations to the bank account?

Corect.

> Note that we get quite a few direct donations (bank transfer) from
> European countries, mainly from middle-european countries.
>
> So in the Paolos figures there seems to be a bias towards US/AUS/UK -
> because these countries typically do not use direct bank transfers. In
> reality, Germany/Switzerland/France/Italy would probably be on the top ...

Good news for us Europeans then ;)
There are other things to adjust; e.g. on Paypal we also have a few
sponsorships, that should be excluded.

This was just a first quick shot. Sooner or later we should set up a
more automatic workflow to get updated, comprehensive results.

In the meantime, if you can send me the monthly totals, I can improve
the existing graph and table.
In any case, the strong positive trend is the most encouraging news.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu