[Qgis-psc] HF reimbursements

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue May 26 10:01:40 PDT 2015

Hi all,
particiaption to the HF continues to increase, which is obviously good.
Our procedure for reimbursement IMHO appears still complicated, and open
to subjectivity. I would like to fix this well in advance before next
HF, so erhaps now is the time to discuss about this. During a nice walk
with a bucnh of QGIS-dev in Copenhagen, together with Richard we
developed a simple idea: every non-core contributor, to get refunding,
should seek an invitation by (1 or 2?) core contributors; in this way,
responsibility will be shared (if you invite someone, you feel
responsible for its good contribution, and may feel entitled asking
about it), and the process very simple and transparent.
Do you agree with that?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu