[Qgis-psc] HF reimbursements

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 26 12:12:52 PDT 2015

Hi,

That sounds like one idea.

Another idea is to ask all people, who get travel reimbursements, for a
short blog post concerning their work at the hackfest. That way we could
get a bit more information out to our users what we actually do at the
hackfest. And we would get more content out to our planet - not just
from Anita - who is very active!

Another thing about the reimbursements - still 50% of the people don't
provide me the necessary information about the reimbursements. I need
the following:

* the total sum in Euros (please don't send me 20 bus tickets and let me
sum up everything)
* expenses in foreign currency should be converted to Euros
* the full address of the person who gets the reimbursement
* the name AND address of the bank
* the IBAN number of the bank account
* the SWIFT code of the bank

You can save a template about this information and always send me the
complete information. Otherwise I would have to dig through past bank
accounts and spend a lot of time summing up expenses.

Could we publish this information in QGIS governance, e.g. the financing
section?

Thanks,
Andreas