[Qgis-psc] QGIS paid bug fixing

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed May 27 02:43:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

I was hoping that we can finally not only fix blockers, but also bug
reports with a "high" level.

But it seems that currently there is more a shortage of skilled
developers than of money ;-( With the 9000 additional Euros dedicated to
bug fixing from the Swiss user group we should pay more devs than in the
past.

We should organize this better for 2.12. We need to inform devs more in
advance that they can work for us.

Andreas