[Qgis-psc] QGIS paid bug fixing

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:01:22 PDT 2015

Hi all,

> I was hoping that we can finally not only fix blockers, but also bug reports
> with a "high" level.

among the "high" issues (causing crash or data corruption, 52 at this
moment) and blockers (regressions), what are the ones that you think
are the ones that hurt more?
For the first time I'm kind of struggling to make a list of priorities
(I think is a good news) as most of them are not confirmed or edge
cases.

This is my personal list.

High:

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11371
Map Composer: group + move + ungroup + undo = crash

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10263
Freeze using "Select By Location" (or the spatial query tool) for
complex polygon and points

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10167
Deleting features in Attributes Table is very slow

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12234
QGIS freezes when adding a legend in composer and project has a WMS
layer with a missing graphic legend

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12411 (this is very annoying for all who
use QGIS server, should be tagged as regression but is not really a
huge issue because qgis server stil works)
First call to GetCapabilities after copy of the same .qgs file crashes
QGIS Server

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12488 (this causes data loss)
Impossible to merge features in a point shapefile

Blockers:

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12253
WMTS When Zoomed Out Crashes QGIS

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10560
Wrong feature count after edit
and
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11989
Unexpected behaviour in QGIS Node Tool when adding vertex

The above two are probably two aspects of the same issue that is about
shapefiles being in an inconsistent state after edits (and this
affects interoperability as other gis packages

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12450
Raster Calculator giving bogus values

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10537 (this makes a very cool feature,
off-line editing, barely usable)
Converting offline twice within the same instance causing unusable offline state

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11884
Processing generates outputs with no "+towgs84" parameters