[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Open meeting to discuss python API docs

Caroline Alexiou carolinegr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:53:40 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caroline Alexiou <carolinegr at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Qgis-psc] Open meeting to discuss python API docs
To: Tim Sutton <tim at qgis.org>
Cc: Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at>, qgis-psc <qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org>

Hello,
I plan to generate docs for QgsVectorLayer according to what is written in
the attached prototype and the discussion I had with Tim last Friday. I
have time to work on this on Wednesday and on Friday, but it may not be
ready for the meeting you have on Thursday (what time would that be?).

Bests,
Karolina