[Qgis-psc] Investigating a 2016 location for the QGIS user conference

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 4 07:45:21 PST 2015

Hi all,

I have this todo item to investigate with Oslandia about a potential
location for an international QGIS user conference 2016 in France (to
host 100-200 people, preferably at a University). I think there was some
idea about Lyon as a location? I believe the original idea was to
co-locate with C-Tribe code sprint - correct?

Seems like there is now a preferred date set for the C-Tribe code
sprint: 23 -> 26 February. But this code-sprint will be in Paris, not in
Lyon?

Or did we talk about another event? Is there another planned event in
Lyon in 2016?

Or should we concentrate on the Girona/Spain host proposal?

Thanks for a clarification,