[Qgis-psc] Attachment file types on issues

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun Nov 8 12:58:27 PST 2015

Hi Tim,

On 11/08/2015 08:46 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Its great to see this is being raised again. In previous hackfests we
> discussed this with Giovanni and he seemed on board with the idea. In
> parallel we could migrate the wiki to GH wiki (which is also a git
> repo which is nice). Are you thinking more generally that we get rid
> of redline? Because there is still the issue of all the other projects
> we host there. It would be nice to end-of-life redline and ask others
> to migrate off it too so that we have less infrastructure to manageā€¦.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

This has also been discussed at the HF and we were not sure if a wiki is
still required. A lot of things could be moved to the documentation
(e.g. migrating plugins from 1.8 to 2.0). The only thing we could think
of that is currently maintained "wiki-style" is the hackfest planning,
so we'll have to find a solution for that. Is there anything else that
you think requires a wiki? IMO it's yet another point of reference
besides documentation, homepage and gis.se and if we are able to
consolidate it we'll make our and our users lifes easier.

Regards

Matthias