[Qgis-psc] MIgration to Py3: contacting plugin authors?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Nov 11 01:24:37 PST 2015

Il 11/11/2015 10:16, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> On Nov 11, 2015 8:59 AM, "Paolo Cavallini" <cavallini at faunalia.it
> <mailto:cavallini at faunalia.it>> wrote:
>>
>> Il 10/11/2015 10:33, Nathan Woodrow ha scritto:
>>
>> > I think you are fine.  That is the point of the email address in the end
>> > anyway otherwise we wouldn't ask.  In the end I think people don't
>> > really mind if it's not spam so I think it's fine.
>> >
>> > So I wouldn't stop doing that if we need to contact authors.
>>
>> Thanks again for this, Nathan.
>> Can the PSC please take a position on this?
>
> Can you please summarize the motion we should vote on? You mentioned two
> options in the previous mail. Which do you want to vote on?

The previous one was on the possibility of creating a mailing list.
The current one is about the possibility for the plugin administrator to
contact authors individually in order to solve issues before publishing it.
The options are:
* continue as it is
* asking permission to authors to be contacted.
Thanks Anita for helping clarifying it.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu