[Qgis-psc] New QEP process

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Nov 15 02:44:58 PST 2015

On 15-11-15 11:02, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
> I will assume from the lack of response from this email that most are
> happy with the proposed workflow?
>
> If not let me know soon or else I will continue with it as planned above.

Nathan, sound pretty pragmatic ( agile :-) ) to me.

I think moving to the issues was a good move.

When there is no action upon a QEP, and the owner fails to make some
noise about it, demote it to a feature request? So the list of QEPs does
not fill up too much (and only the complex ones which are to be
discussed a lot stay there).

Thanks for you work on this Nathan!!

Regards,

Richard