[Qgis-psc] Estimating volunteer work

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Nov 15 22:48:29 PST 2015

Il 15/11/2015 16:42, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

>> On 15 Nov 2015, at 17:32, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at
>> <mailto:anitagraser at gmx.at>> wrote:

>> Maybe we have to ask people directly. For example, I would find it

> Yes I agree - I think it might be easier to make a questionnaire  with
> specific questions like:

> And yes we could slice the groupings up in some other way if you
> prefer... We might want to also separate core activities versus building
> contributed stuff.

Hi Anita and Tim,
thanks for your comments. So we have two different approaches here:
* contacting individually each one we know is doing crucial stuff, or
* doing a poll.
I believe the first approach will be more productive (probably people
unwilling to reply an email will be still unwilling to do the poll), and
if we do a public one we'll have to sort the likely useless submissions.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu