[Qgis-psc] Investments

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Nov 26 06:04:00 PST 2015

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> Il 26/11/2015 12:27, Anita Graser ha scritto:
>
> > ​It seems like we are deep in "fix things nobody is willing to"
> > territory here (at least if you live by the idea that everything that
> > isn't tested is broken).
>
> propbably, but I'm not 100% sure. A crowdfunding could help confirming
> this.
> All the best.

​I agree my statement wasn't specific enough: ​Improving spatial analysis
tools is something none of our devs is willing to do for free / in spare
time. I assume there would be users who would be willing to invest in
improvements. Not sure if we can reach the required amounts though. We'll
have to try and see.

Best wishes,
Anita