[Qgis-psc] Community voting members

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Aug 9 23:13:24 PDT 2016

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the voting results.

Regarding contact information of voting members, my proposal is:

* country voting members: just link to the
http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/usergroups.html and leave it up to
the local user groups how they can be contacted

* Community voting members: link to the github user profile and leave it
up to the github users how they can be contacted. The github user
profile allows to publish e-mails, websites and other contact info. The
list should be published somewhere around
http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/index.html

Both (QGIS user group homepage and github profile) are required for the
voting members anyway - so that is also a way to make sure these
requirements are really met.

I see that from the 13 country voting members, we miss the link to the
brazilian user group at
http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/usergroups.html - Tim - can you
please add the link to the website or send me the information that I can
updated this page?

Thanks and greetings,

Andreas