[Qgis-psc] Event budgets 2017

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Dec 14 00:23:26 PST 2016

Hi Lene and Anita,

So I start with some numbers from the past. Our dev meeting expenses in
the past 2-3 years had been between 3 and 7k EUR for each meeting. We
had 10k in the budget for each meeting but never used that much. The
cheapest meeting was the one in Bonn this year, because I think the
local organizers (or OSGEO) paid the bulk of it.

I don't know what OSGeo can reasonably provide per meeting or per year.
Should we ask for 3k EUR for each year? Would this be reasonable?

So I found https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2016-3-10 - overall
they have 20k planned for events in 2016.

Andreas