[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [Qgis-developer] AequilibraE

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Dec 21 00:16:15 PST 2016

http://anitagraser.com

On Dec 21, 2016 7:07 AM, "Paolo Cavallini" <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

Hi all,
should we take a decision on this?

Could you summarize the issue. I haven't been reading along all the time.

Best wishes
Anita

Thaks.

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------

Hi Paolo,
I do understand the concern.
However,  the largest transportation conference in the world is coming
up (January 8th-12th),  where over 12,000 people  will be in Washington
DC discussing transportation research and practice.
This conference is the best opportunity I have to show people what can
be done for transportation modelling with open source tools and,
 hopefully,  to find funding opportunities to support the project
(things have been slow as a single developer working on my spare time).
For that purpose would be paramount to have the plugin back online, and
I have worked really hard towards that objective.
I hope my request does not seem unreasonable.
Cheers, Pedro

On 20 Dec 2016 1:00 PM, <qgis-developer-request at lists.osgeo.org
<mailto:qgis-developer-request at lists.osgeo.org>> wrote:

    Send Qgis-developer mailing list     Il 20/12/2016 14:57, Pedro
Camargo ha scritto:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Any idea on when we can have AequilibraE approved again?

    Ola Pedro,
    personally I'd prefer to reach a consent before proceeding.
    I think this can be reached in a reasonable time frame.
    Let's keep on with what I believe is a fruitful discussion.
    All the best, and thanks for understanding.

    --
    Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu <http://www.faunalia.eu>
    <http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html>