[Qgis-psc] Spreadshirt login

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Dec 21 05:45:58 PST 2016

Hi,

I had a look at the NA / AU ones and they seem to be linked with PayPal
- which is probably a better option, since in the US they don't know
about the European wire transfer system with IBAN/SWIFT.

I noticed that while the European store has the current QGIS logo, that
the NA / AU store still has the old QGIS logo. I tried to replace the
image, but it failed (don't know why).

Andreas

On 2016-12-21 14:26, Bob Bruce wrote:

> The account should be changed on spreadshirt.net [1] (the european store), spreadshirt.com [2] (the NA store), and spreadshirt.au [3]. I am not near a computer right now but I think that the passwords are the same for every site.
>
> Bob

Links:
------
[1] http://spreadshirt.net