[Qgis-psc] Spreadshirt login

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Dec 22 06:52:03 PST 2016

Hi Bob,

The AU store seems to have the same settings like the US store - at
least finance-wise and also the old logo, while the European store has
different settings for finances and already has the current logo.

The current logo is at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/images/icons/qgis-icon.png or
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/images/icons/qgis_icon.svg

Thank you for having a look at why the logos can't be replaced (maybe I
did something wrong). The finance side can stay as it its in both US/AU
store (linked to PayPal).

Andreas