[Qgis-psc] Processing test framework

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 3 10:05:15 PST 2016

Il 03/02/2016 17:55, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:

> Manually verify that the result corresponds with what you would expect
> from it. If it does not or if there's an error in the log, fix the
> algorithm and restart. If everything is ok, go to the history, right
> click the entry and generate the test. Copy the generated text to the
> file testdata/algorithm_tests.yaml in the abovementioned folder.
> Commit/push and make a pull request, so we can see if travis is happy
> with the change as well.

Yes, I guessed something like this.
My point is: let's make it **very** obvious to anyone, with blog posts,
step by step howtos, etc. to make as easy as humanly possible. Every
little grain of sand will translate in less contributors.
Of course I'm available as an early tester for the procedure, time
permitting.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu