[Qgis-psc] docs + website move to osgeo6?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 15 10:50:04 PDT 2016

+1

mapserver.org static files also were moved to osgeo6.  I've ran into
problems though as that newer virtual machine has much more tight
security, so you may have to jump through some hoops (file tickets) to
get your rsync scripts to run as they did before, unless you are lucky
to have sudo on that machine :)

Safe virtual travelling, ha.

-jeff