[Qgis-psc] Grant Applications form for review

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Sat Jul 23 21:21:56 PDT 2016

Hi All

Please find at the link below the draft I made for the grant applications form. If should be visible in edit mode only to PSC members:

https://docs.google.com/a/qgis.org/forms/d/15erSoUzQu4NQ3_891YOoDkP3UWvaky_VsBKihWDSkxo/edit

If you are all happy with what is there I will send out the following email to the mailing lists, blog etc. Feel free to suggest edits to the email draft below too....

-------------

Dear QGIS Community

We are pleased to announce the first round of the QGIS Grant Programme. The intention of the QGIS Grant Programme is to make if possible to work on parts of QGIS that typically are not funded via contracts with clients and typically do not attract volunteers to work on. We are looking for ideas that are for the good of the project that everybody who uses QGIS will benefit from. To apply for the QGIS Grant Programme, please visit this page:

http://goo.gl/forms/n9k1Png3iPddeVUW2

The closing date for grant applications is 30 August 2016

Regards

Tim Sutton (on behalf of the QGIS PSC).

---

Tim Sutton