[Qgis-psc] Grant Applications form for review

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Jul 24 00:39:31 PDT 2016

Hi Tim!

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 6:21 AM, Tim Sutton <tim at qgis.org> wrote:

> Hi All
> Please find at the link below the draft I made for the grant applications
> form. If should be visible in edit mode only to PSC members:
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/qgis.org/forms/d/15erSoUzQu4NQ3_891YOoDkP3UWvaky_VsBKihWDSkxo/edit
> If you are all happy with what is there I will send out the following
> email to the mailing lists, blog etc.

​Thanks for preparing this! I think we should be more specific about what
we expect ​in the "proposal details" - maybe provide a rough outline (could
be multiple input fields rather than one big one).
There should also be some words about how the successful applications will
be selected.

Best wishes,
Anita