[Qgis-psc] Easier approval for experimental plugins?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 9 09:10:34 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo,

hm - I am very sceptical about self approval. This would really open the
door for all sorts of malware and security issues, if stuff isn't
reviewed at all. After all, even with our disclaimer, the reputation of
the project is at stake if we would have a plugin with malware. The
review by Paolo is at least some sort of barrier against that.

Andreas