[Qgis-psc] Easier approval for experimental plugins?

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Thu Jun 9 11:31:35 PDT 2016

Hi

I’m with Andreas on this. Our intent is to shore up the plugin repo and improve the quality and security of what is made available from the plugin repo. Most users probably cannot discern the difference between experimental and non-experimental plugins and the security implications that the proposal you received will have.