[Qgis-psc] Moving tickets to GitHub - status update?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 06:47:50 PDT 2016

Hi all,

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 6:41 AM, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I was just wondering what the status of the talks about moving to GitHub for
> tickets is.  I understand that Matthias has done a good job on creating a
> script to bring over current tickets without much data loss.  Was there any
> more talk at the hackfest?

speaking of this matter,
a couple of days ago during the local QGIS user meeting we noticed
that now to get an OSGeo ID (necessary from Redmine login) is
necessary to go beforehand on the #osgeo IRC channel and ask a (not
specified) sydadmin a "mantra", to be subsequently used to create the
osgeo id. Sounds cumbersome(?).

cheers!

-- G --