[Qgis-psc] Moving tickets to GitHub - status update?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 00:54:39 PDT 2016

Hi all,

> Anyway I hope you, Giovanni and Matthias can come up with a plan that at least gives us some more headroom for the next few years on the bug tracker side of things. I thing that whatever you decide, we should still plan on deprecating hosting issue trackers and git repos for plugins so that we only have to focus on our own tracker.

a few weeks ago in this thread (or a similar one) I have drafted a
"plan". I cannot find it now, but probably it was something like:

* warn every user on Redmine of the move
* tell to users who host code on Redmine to move to GH or similar platforms
* tag wiki pages: pages to move to documentation, obsolete pages, etc.
* put Redmine in read only state (if possible) + move to GH

Anyway I like the idea of asking to someone who uses GH for tickets
how the platform is working for them. Beside docker there is also
Mapserver (aven if it has a small number of tickets).

cheers!

-- G --