[Qgis-psc] Moving tickets to GitHub - status update?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 03:19:47 PDT 2016

Hi,

Something I often like in Redmine (and that I miss in GH) is the ability to
create and keep lists of issues about a subject, filtered and sorted as I'd
like (and once for all). Lists from where I can from time to time pick an
issue and try to address it.
I'm not a dev but I suppose you devs, might have such lists too.

With QGIS-Doc repo, maybe I missed something, but currently, you have to
each time browse among the issues in order to find the issue you'd address.
Labeling or taging is not enough given that you need each time to recreate
the query. Don't find that comfortable.

my2cts,
Harrissou